Tuxedos and Formal Wear : Calvin Klein Tuxedos
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, the Calvin Klein brand is a cornerstone in the fashion industry all around the world. Currently owned by mens fashion mogul Phillips-Van Heusen, the company was founded by American fashion designer Calvin Richard Klein in 1968 as "Calvin Klein Limited", a coat shop in the York Hotel in New York City. The initial investment was $10,000 ($63,000 in today's money). The first Calvin Klein collection was a line of mens and womens coats featured at "Bonwit Teller" a New York City fashion store.
In 2006, the company was bought by Phillips-Van Heusen for an extimated $750 million. Today the company has 11 separate brands, including a formal wear collection, jeans collection, underwear collection, jewelry, sport and khaki collections.
Buy4less Tuxedo carries a handful of the best-selling Calvin Klein tuxedos currently on the market. Each tuxedo is 100% genuine and direct from the manufacturer, with all appropriate tags and labels. Click any one of the Calvin Klein tuxes below for more detailed overviews on this fine tuxedo line.
- The fabric used to construct Calvin Klein's tuxedos are typically high-quality Super 100s, 120s or 130s luxury woll. The jackets and pants are known to be all-season wearable and provide a slimming line down the sides of the tuxedo-wearer's body. The design of Calvin Klein tuxedos can be considered a blend of American and European influence.
- Want to learn more about Calvin Klein's formal wear collections, or other cK Collections? Visit their wikipedia page for the most in-depth information on the history and current workings of the company. Or visit the official Calvin Klein website, and see their latest styles in all of their fashion lines. To view tuxedos in all different styles, from a wide array of designers and manufacturers, visit our main tuxedo page.
- Browse All Calvin Klein Tuxedos
- Would you like to view all of our Calvin Klein tuxedos at once?
- Sometimes we just want as many options as possible; follow the link below to view all Calvin Klein tuxedos.
Have a Question About Calvin Klein Tuxedos?
Calvin Klein Tuxedo KnowledgebaseFind The Answers You're Looking ForIf you prefer to find answers on your own or if it is after business hours, we invite you to use our self-service knowledgebase. This resource area addresses FAQ's and is frequently being updated with answers to all of our customer's questions.